Help clean out and balance your lymphatic system
contains: cleavers, red root, yellow dock, rasberry leaf, pure grain alcohol, kangen 9.5pH and, love
This product has not been approved by the fda and makes no health claims.
- Cleavers ~ Galium aparine
- Cleavers are those delicate vinelike green slender leaves that are sticky like velcro. It has little white flowers on it that bloom in the summer. Best harvesting this plant & using it right away as a tea, foot bath, skin rinse or immediately make into a tincture. The medicinal properties do not hold up after it's dried. The constituents are glycoside asperuloside, gallotannic acid & citric acid. It's actions are a diuretic, alterative, antiinflammatory, tonic, astringent, antineoplastic, hepatic, laxative & vulnerary. It's said to be the best tonic for the lymphatic system. Swollen glands in the body, especially the tonsils & adenoids. It has had significant results in clearing skin conditions.
- Red Root ~ Ceanothus Americanus
- This plant is, in my opinion, Amazing. Working with the lymphatic system in the throat, I have witnessed results through my daughter. It's also known by the name New Jersey Tea. It's an astringent, anti-spasmodic, expectorant, & sedative. Most often used with asthma, bronchitis, whooping cough, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, mononucleosis & as a blood thinner. Warning not to use if on a anti-coagulant medication. Recognizing that the North American diet is heavily a fat based diet, Red Root may just be a much sought after herb. The root of the plant or rather tree is the part used & I recommend in an alcohol tincture form. Remember you can always burn off the alcohol if so chosen.
- Yellow Dock ~ Rumex crispus
- Considered a weed! (You don't even need to plant this one!) Well, this 'weed' is some great plant medicine, similar in some ways as dandelion where it's a bitter and works nicely with the liver. The root is used so the best time to harvest is the fall and easiest to cut up into pieces (after washing it) while it's still fresh, before drying out. Yellow dock is know for being a mild laxative and blood cleanser. Gentle on the liver and helps removes toxins which most notable shows up in assisting the clearing of skin issues, such as psoriasis, eczema, acne, etc. It's iron content and blood cleanser assists with anemia. Antiinflammatory for the liver and gallbladder, I've seen great results in speeding up the healing of jaundice with a client of mine. Yellow Dock can also be used as a poultice on cysts, infections and ulcers with incredible results. In Chinese medicine Yellow Dock is effective on cancer and leukemia.
- Red Raspberry ~ Rubus idaeus
- Yum, the berries are delicately delicious but it's the leaf that contains most of the medicinal properties. If you gather the leaves before the plant flowers you will have the highest antioxidant content. It's a powerful uterine tonic when used during pregnancy and childbirth. Strengthening & toning the tissue of the womb while assisting contractions. Drink the tea on a daily basis. The leaf is very high in calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, vitamins B, C & E, which makes it an excellent all purpose herb for men, women & children. With the high tannins it is a valued remedy for diarrhea & dysentery. It is helpful in reducing fevers and a great tonic for building healthy bones & teeth. Red Raspberry leaf is also used as a mouth rinse for gingivitis, canker sores & in gargling for sore throats. There are no known contradictions for this herb. You just may want to consider planting a crop in your yard for your own community medicine. In good health.