sexual vitality Kick start your love life!
Aphrodisiac & Calming For details on herbs see below
Contains: alcohol, kangen water, damiana, skullcap, oatstraw, lobellia & love
Take two - three droppers full beforehand, can be mixed with juice or water
2ozs. cobalt blue dropper bottle
This product has not been approved by the fda and makes no health claims.
- Damiana ~ Turnera diffusa var. aphrodiisiaca
- This herb has the ancient reputation as an aphrodisiac.The Greeks know the plant as "the goddess of love", the Mayas & Aztecs also used it as an aphrodisiac & a general tonic. They would also smoke it to induce relaxation & induce 'visions' used in ceremony burning. It's used in treating asthma, bronchitis & diabetes. Damiania works very well with the central nervous system which makes it a great nerve tonic & anti-depressant. It is also a urinary antiseptic & laxative. Native to Mexico & used extensively there. Damiana is a small bush with little yellow flowers that bloom in the summer & has sweet smelling leaves. After blooming it produces small fig like tasting fruit.
- Skullcap ~ Scutellaria lateriflora
- A wonderful nervine herb from the mint family. Although it doesn't tastes like mint, and to drink it in tea form, I suggest that you add cinnamon, lemon verbena or lemon balm to the leaf tea. Skullcap is a good sedative and antispasmatic. This herb is a top choice to help do away with stress and bring on a good nights sleep. It revitalizes the entire nervous system. Nervous muscle tension issues can be relaxed and brought to peace through the use of this herb. Use one oz. of the dried herb with a pint of boiling water and let steep for 20 minutes or so and drink a cup at a time throughout the day.
- Oatsraw ~ Avena sativa
- Milky Oats, Oatstraw, are all forms of the Oat plant. Harvested shortly upon flowering and just after (a milky fluid is present). Both the straw and milky pods are rich in calming actions (nervine)! Soothing, mucilage, and anti-inflammatory for skin issues. One of my favorite ingredients in my facial and foot scrub, and on it's own it can be applied to poison ivy topically in paste form! Just powder regular oats in a blender, add some water, mix and slather on! You can also bathe in it by adding it to your tub, like a big pot of tea! Many do not realize that Milky Oats & Oatstraw can be used for depression. Think about how comforting eating oatmeal is during the cold winter, yet that comfort feeling also helps lift the depression state that one can be in at times or for chronic conditions as well with no contraindications. A good source of calcium and vitamin B.
- Lobelia ~ Lobelia inflata
- This herb has a way of circulating all the herbs together to work synchronistically. Used widely by Master Herbalist, Dr Christopher as the 'thinking' herb for the body.