Organic Bee-Well Bundle ~ DIY Steps
We will be continuing to add more great tips and info so check back often!
- No snake oil in this garden starter kit and herbal supplement package, only proven products that will help get you on track to take better care of you and your family! Plus you'll gain some vital independence from mainstream produce suppliers. Growing your own food is the only way to truly know exactly what you are putting into your body, also eating meals created with ingredients out of your own garden is very gratifying and is great for mental health too Time spent in nature while investing in yourself at the same time, becoming self sustainable by making your own medicine and personal care products is key in having a deeply satisfying life!
- As a child's first garden package: Teaching kids how to grow and care for their own food is a impactful lesson they will take with them for the rest of their lives. Teaches them patience seeing the project through, since they will see noticable progress in size and then ripening of their crops on a regular basis they will remain engaged and excited for the next stage of growth and then a huge reward when you start to harvest. Having trouble getting your child to eat their vegetables isnt a problem when they are pumped up to enjoy the fruits of their own labors. Great way to bond together and spend time outside of the home away from devices.
- From one home to the next we can have a much healthier world by taking little steps and knowing how, the path back to self sustainability becomes rooted and secure. Designing, envisioning and manifesting together!
- Would you like a personalized medicine garden specific in supporting your household in relation to any health issues or dietary restrictions and nutrition? Give us a call and we will be happy to help you out with that. 508.259.3541
- Email any questions you may have and we will do our best to assist you. firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting the planting
How to sprout, Sprouting Seeds (Alfalfa)
(fast growing & highly nutritious food)
Sprouting used to take days but with ionized water it only takes hours! Sprouting used to have a 60-70% germination rate but with ionized water germination rates are 80-90%! Basic Cleaning Directions: Start by placing the beans, seeds or grains you want to use in a colander that will fit down into a bowl. Rinse thoroughly with plenty of pH 9.5 ionized water. Check out that rinse water—it will be brown to yellowish with a foam on top. Now cover with pH 11.5 ionized water and allow it to soak for at least 10 minutes. Pour out the soaking water, and rinse with more pH 9.5 water until it remains clear. Basic Soaking & Rinsing Directions: Now place the cleaned seeds, grains or beans in a jar, cover with enough pH 11.5 ionized water to cover + 50% more. Soak for 3-4 hours, drain (reserve for soup stock or cooking rice or beans), you can now cook the beans or rice or cap jar with a sprouting lid or multiple layers of cheesecloth securely attached with a rubber band. Turn the jar upside down and tilt to ensure all water drains out of the jar. Rinse with pH 9.5 ionized water every 2 hours. Often sprouts will begin to appear before first rinse. Most seeds sprout within 3- 4 hours, most beans within 4-6 hours and most grains within 7-9 hours.
Container Gardening ~ for Apartment balconies, etc. Farmer Craig Floyd from the Giving Garden, Mystic CT Bionutrient Gardening methods
(if you don't have access to transplanting directly into a garden area)
"you can garden in buckets if you have to, home depot has them although I am not sure about the orange color...might want to paint them different colors or green maybe. Drill some holes in the bottom so it can drain, you don't want the water to puddle in them. The advantage of buckets is the handles making them easy to move around until the plants get too big and the handles would hurt the plant. Fill the bucket with a mixture of soil and compost. Since you live in Mass I can't suggest where to get that but a local nursery would be the place to start. Add worm castings to the bucket, about 1/2" worth on the top. Make sure you fill the bucket all the way to the top and round it as it will settle. So what to plant and how much.... let's say you want tomatoes so in one bucket one tomato plant, four basil plants three flowers, like calendula, giant marigolds, nasturtium, etc. I would have one bucket with one borage and two dills and sit the bucket next to the tomato bucket. You can fill one with radish, one with four lettuce plants, one with one zucchini plant, really anything you want to plant just not too many in the bucket, they will look very sparse at first until they get mature then they will crowd each other and reduce your production. Every bucket needs to be mulched once the plants are 4" tall, use leaves that you have mowed to shred.. Keep the soil moist, check it each day with your finger of grab a handful and squeeze, it should stay in a ball. Tie up your tomato, or use a wire cage but remember a tomato can grow 6-8 feet easily. Every two weeks you want to feed your plants by making compost teas "
Seeds that make good micro-greens (grow many seeds in a shallow dish and trim as seedlings to eat right away) are very nutritious!
radish lettuce cress
arugula buckwheat watercress
basil chia spinach
kale chard dill
btoccoli chives cabbage
OR! Get creative, here's some ideas:
Shady Gardens: spinach, lettuce, chard, escarole, peas
Tolerant of Shade: radishs, potatoes, bush style tomato, bush beans, basils, cilantro, parsley, green onion
How's a full guide on all facets of growing bionutrient style which focuses on supporting the soil to regenerate back to origin:
Thinking of getting a Tower Garden? My friend Vickie can help you out with that and answer any questions you may have: https://vickiebeineke.towergarden.com/
Help Save the Bees by planting flowering plants, wildflowers and herbs, and Please no toxic pesticides, herbicides and glyphosate!
Suggested classes to take to further your knowledge to be totally self reliant ~
- Plant Medicine 101
- Making Herbal Remedies
- Botanical Paradise Inside or Out
Goodies In Bundles (7 individually picked goodies in ea bundle)
- Garden Salve - great for hands, feet and body (I would avoid on face) Spring, Summer, Autumn & Winter blends
- Foot Mud Soak - Spring, Summer, Autumn & Winter blends
- Body Mud - Spring, Summer, Autumn, & Winter blends
- Ukon Turmeric Capsules - take internally as a supplement, can be used as a teeth whitener (with pin poke hole in capsule, squeeze out and apply to gums & teeth, let sit for 10 minutes then brush and rinse off; use as a turmeric facial (contains:spring & fall turmeric roots, natural turmeric oil, olive oil, perilla oil, flaxseed oil, evening primrose oil)
- Tincture - many varieties: heart health, calm, tummy ache, colds & flu, immune system, heavy metal cleanse, anti-cancer, adult stress, and more
- Roll-on - st john's wort anti-inflammatory, breath easy, goddess cramps, love, truth, grace and more
- Herbal Tea Blends - many varieties such as: guayusa cinnamon, lemon grass dandelion, chicory chai,
- Nail Tea - manicure soak
- Amore Steam
- Savory Salt Soak
- Energy Honey Drops
- Digestion Honey Drops
- Gut Health Honey Drops
- Cold Feet Butter
- Miracle Grains for face