When looking at what ionizer to buy, ask these questions ~
- Can you sample water for free?
- How old is the company?
- Is the company debt free?
- Where is it manufactured?
- Is company original equipment manufacturer?
- Is there quality control?
- Does the ionizer have a warranty? what if I have hard water, will the warranty still stand?
- What is the purity of the plate materials?
- Do they have offices and service centers around the world?
- How many certifications do they have?
- Who will be there to support you?
Do know that Bill Gates had his research team research the best ionizer and owns 18 Kangen machines which includes one on his yacht and one in his plane?
| || |